16 March 2016

Platform Gallery Exhibition is now on

My exhibition within the Platform Gallery in Clitheroe, is now hung and open to visitors! I was given the opportunity to exhibit when I won the Selectors' Prize for Innovation at last year's Craft Open, which I wrote about here.

Part of my exhibition at Platform Gallery, which runs until 9th April 2016
The exhibition features new hand-cut paper assemblages, meticulously machine stitched in place, together with vessels created from wire and stitch.

Directions to the gallery, and opening times, can be found from this link. The gallery is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays. Do check with the gallery to confirm opening times if you are making a big expedition to get there!

My exhibition is within this year's Craft Open which features contemporary work by artists based in Yorkshire and Lancashire. If you want to see my work, don't forget my exhibition closes on Saturday 9th April, which is a week earlier than the rest of the Craft Open.

No comments:

Post a Comment